The position is responsible to undertake a range of functions to ensure the smooth running of the Administration Department. This position is also responsible for operating a vehicle to transport passengers to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner.
Driver duties may include the following tasks:
- Adhere to time schedules
- Assist passengers with belongings whilst embarking and disembarking
- Observe all traffic regulations
- Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic
- Maintain vehicle clean at all times
- Report any damages in a timely manner
- Take vehicle for regular car washes, maintenance and check-ups
Coordinating the following duties for the Administration department:
- Coordinate the archiving project whilst ensuring that the assignment is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Stationery maintenance (stocktaking, organising stores)
- Liaise with suppliers for orders and processing of invoices
- Coordinate with service providers to ensure company property is maintained at all times
- Create and maintain filing and archiving systems
- Assist departments with admin processes, such as :
o Mailing Out
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Retrieving information when requested
- Other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, which may be assigned from time to time.
Other Responsibilities (Risk Related):
– Maintain a comprehensive overview of the processes within your section and report any key business risks across all levels to the Chief Executive Officer promptly
– Assist your superior or senior management to develop, communicate and instill a risk management culture
– Encourage/motivate your colleagues in Risk Management principles and practices.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
– One or more years of experience in a similar role will be preferred however training on the job will be provided;
– Fluency of written and spoken Maltese and English language.
– Valid and clean driving licence
Interested applicants are requested to email their CV to: