The position is responsible to undertake a range of administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the Life Insurance Department.
- Process insurance transactions whilst providing excellent customer service with all stakeholders
- Assist in preparation of reports, statements, maturities, valuations and claims
- Review all documentation, identify missing documents and data input
- Process disability claims, cash surrenders, maturities and valuation statements
- Assist in the preparation of death claims,
- Assist and process endorsement requests and issue / prepare the respective revised schedule
- Handling clients’ and brokers’ queries
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, which may be assigned from time to time
Other Responsibilities (Risk-Related):
– Maintain a comprehensive overview of the processes within your section and report any key business risks across all levels to the Chief Executive Officer promptly
– Assist your superior or senior management to develop, communicate and instil a risk management culture
– Encourage/motivate your colleagues in Risk Management principles and practices.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
– One or more years of experience in a similar role will be preferred however training on the job will be provided;
– Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English language.
Kindly forward us your C.V. on email@example.com