Information Security Officer
The Information Security Officer is responsible to monitor network usage to ensure compliance with security policies. Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats. Performing penetration tests to find any flaws. Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
– Identifying vulnerabilities in our current infrastructure.
– Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
– Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
– Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
– Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
– Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
– Liaising with the DPO on subject access requests and other GDPR matters
– Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
– Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
– You will be part of the IT department and will be expected to participate in IT activities that may include work of a support nature, maintenance of infrastructure and working on projects, if and when required.
Other Responsibilities (Risk-Related):
– Maintain a comprehensive overview of the processes within your section and report any key business risks across all levels to the Chief Executive Officer promptly
– Assist your superior or senior management to develop, communicate and instill a risk management culture
– Encourage/motivate your colleagues in Risk Management principles and practices.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field and minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
– Professional information security certification is desired.
– Experience in an information security role.
– Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks. Experience with ISO 27001 is preferred.
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience in cooperation with supervisory authorities of any kind
– Experience in managing data breaches
– Experience in operational application of privacy law
– Must understand the GDPR requirements
To apply, send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org