We are looking for experienced KYC Officers to join our team.
The successful candidates will ensure that existing and new customers have undergone, and will continue to have on an ongoing basis, the appropriate client screening, as mandated by the relevant AML regulations and KYC procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Review and assess new and existent customer information, using various resources to verify the information
- Conduct remediation activity on existing customer information
- Participate in the process of client onboarding
- Perform the required KYC screening on existing clients by documenting and corroborating the information obtained on the client, as required by the KYC procedures
- Handle KYC related issues within the respective SLAs
- Escalate any KYC related issues as appropriate and drive actions to address them
- Sampling review of KYC records as to completeness
- Providing progress updates and reports as required by the MLRO
- Actively participate in initiatives to develop and enhance controls and efficiency around KYC processes
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a KYC Officer or in a similar role
- Strong familiarity with AML and CDD regulations
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Great team player capable of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs within set deadlines
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, in Maltese and English
- Passionate about customer service.