Operations Officer – Compliance
LifeStar Insurance are currently seeking to recruit an Operations Officer – Compliance.
The role assists in Compliance duties in relation to investments and insurance rules and regulations, policies and procedures, and due diligence measures as part of the Group’s compliance requirements.
- Perform a range of clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, scanning, data inputting and formatting of documents
- Prepare routine correspondence letters and application forms
- Basic research and collation of data
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Retrieving information when requested
- Any other tasks as may be required
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role is preferable however on-the-job training will be provided
- Attention to detail
- A positive and can-do attitude
- A team worker also capable of working with minimum supervision
- Fluency of written and spoken English language