Organizer: LifeStar Insurance Limited, situated in Testaferrata Street, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta, is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority to carry on long term business of insurance under the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta and bearing company registration number C 29086.
Participant: any individual over the age of 18 who completes his/her details via the Lead Generation Campaign as promoted by the Organizer on Facebook, with correct and unique data. He/she must provide his/her own details as follows:
Participant’s required details
- Name and Surname – mandatory
- Telephone Number – mandatory
- E-mail address – optional
Providing your details is considered as consent for your data to be used for marketing purposes.
If the required details are not fully completed or are incorrect, the participant will be disqualified and will not take part in the Prize Draw, nor shall receive the €200 free voucher, if applicable.
- Starting on the 01.12.2020, the Organizer will publish a Lead Generation Campaign via Facebook, in order to collect contact details for individuals who wish to find out more about life insurance or who may benefit from life insurance services.
- Campaign period – 01.12.2020 – 31.01.2021.
- Upon completing the data (name, surname, tel no, e-mail address), the Participant will win 1 ticket to a draw that shall be organized after the Campaign ends. After the collected data is verified and the Participant is declared qualifies, the ticket will be sent by e-mail to the Participant (if an e-mail address is provided) or provided by the Organizer in hard copy once the Participant visits the LifeStar Office. The e-mail content will be as detailed below + a
Thank you for entering a chance to win a 55 inch Samsung TV.
Winners will be chosen on 01.02.2021.
If the data is submitted more than once (same data in terms of Name/Surname/telephone/e-mail address), the Participant will be disqualified for the corresponding form and only the first ticket will be granted.
- Once the Participant receives the hard copy raffle ticket, if the participant is among the first 100 to set up an appointment, the Organizer will offer €200 Voucher to be used as a ‘free month’ for a life insurance purchase until the end of the year 2021.
- The Organizer will communicate with the Participants via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by Phone.
- The ‘free month Voucher’ can be used only if the policy is issued for a maximum of €200 monthly premium and will cover the first-month payment for any life insurance product (except for 102 Plan). For policies in which the first month premium exceeds €200, the total first month premium will be deducted by €200 and the remaining amount paid by the customer. The remainder amount cannot be redeemed as cash or to pay renewal premiums. All amounts quoted are indicative and subject to full assessment. The premium may vary once the assessment is finalized. The customer shall pay from the 2nd premium onwards in order to keep the policy in force. If the chosen payment frequency is other than monthly, we will deduct the equivalent of one monthly premium and the remaining amount is
paid by the customer.
- The prize draw will be organized on 01.02.2021. The Organizer shall randomly choose 1 winner and 2 spare winners.
If the winner is contacted by phone/e-mail and not reached within 3 days from the extraction date, then the Organizer shall allocate winners from the other 2 spare winners, in the drawn order. For winners to redeem the prize, they will have to answer 1 question correctly.
- The Organizer’s employees and TII are not allowed to participate in the raffle.
- The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Participants.
- The Participant should be 18+ and is giving us permission of contact for marketing purposes by submitting his details in order to participate to the raffle via the Facebook Lead Generation Campaign, initiated by the Organiser.
- The collected leads will then be contacted by the Organiser’s salesforce and full GDPR consent shall be collected.