Your present and your future in perfect balance
Most individuals live 20 years on a pension, will yours be enough?
With the average monthly wage at €1,612, the average public pension amounts to just €750 per month (based on the latest Eurostat statistics, subject to change in the future).
By investing in LifeStar’s PENSION Plus, gradually securing peace of mind for your later years is only one of the benefits.
Other benefits include:
- Peace of mind for future finances
- Annual tax credits*
- 30% tax-free lump sum at retirement*
- Investment managed by professionals
- Protection in case of death
- Flexibility in investment contributions
- Fund switch options
* Conditions of eligibility include that the contributor must be minimum 18 years old, tax resident in Malta and tax liability has to exceed the tax credit. Subsidiary Legislation 123.163 which may be subject to change in the future applies.
Want to know more? Download our brochure for more information on our Private Pension plan.
Enter your monthly wage
*The average retirement age is 65
*This figure refers to the amount you would like to save on a monthly basis for your private pension. You can try out different scenarios if you have a certain pay-out amount in mind.
Your public pension is calculated at 2/3 of your current NET monthly wage and is capped at €1,300 per month. (sourced from Malta Social Security website, subject to change in the future).
This is the difference between your current wage and public pension.
This figure is an estimation of your Policy Account Value, assuming 40 years of investment in your private pension.
The amount of tax credits you will receive from the Government.
The total amount of tax credits that you will receive, after contributing to your pension plan for the full term.
You can opt to receive 30% of the policy account value at retirement as a lump sum payment.
This is your monthly private pension that you will receive for 16 years, should you opt for the tax free lump sum at retirement.