The Administration Officer undertakes a range of functions to assist in the smooth running of the administration in the Life Insurance Department.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Process insurance transactions whilst providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Process of new applications including data input
- Assist in the preparation of reports, statements, maturities, valuations and claims
- Review all documentation, identify missing documents and issue Policy Documents
- Assist in the preparation of claims, cash surrenders, maturities and valuation statements
- Handling clients’ and brokers’ queries
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Filing duties
- Other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, which may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Highly organised
- Proficient in IT