Organizer: LifeStar Insurance plc, situated in Testaferrata Street, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta, authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority to carry on long term business of insurance under the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta and bearing company registration number C 29086, participant at the MFCC (Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre) trade fair at stand no 053, between 21st and 24th of October 2021.
Participant’s eligibility: any individual over the age of 18, who visits the MFCC trade fair between 21st and 24th of October 2021, and fills in a raffle ticket with his/her details with correct and unique data, as promoted by the Organizer. The Participant is considered eligible to the prize draw by giving the Organizer the permission of contact for marketing purposes when submitting his/her details in order to participate to the raffle.
Raffle ticket content:
- Name and Surname – mandatory
- Telephone Number – mandatory
- E-mail address – mandatory
- Ticket number – predefined
Disclaimer: Signing the ticket raffle is considered as consent for your data to be used for marketing purposes.
Your consent to the processing of your data by the Company is revocable, and accordingly, you may withdraw your consent, or you may under certain circumstances, exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, data portability, objection and transferability, specified in LifeStar Insurance plc – Privacy Notice which is available on the Company’s website: https://lifestarinsurance.com/privacy-policy/. Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com. Your request will be seen to as soon as possible.
Attending a meeting with a LifeStar representative or a potential purchase of an insurance product shall in no way affect the Participant’s eligibility or chance to win the prize.
Starting on 21.10.2021, the Organizer will advertise a Raffle during its participation at the Malta Fairs & Conventions (stand 053), in order to collect data from the filled-up raffle tickets that the participants submit to be in the chance of winning one of our Grand Prizes.
Campaign duration: 4 days, between 21.10.2021 and 24.10.2021.
After the fair ends, 3 winners will be entitled to a different prize:
|1||1 x HP Laptop 17.3″ FHD Ryzen 5-5500U (5th Gen) 256GB SSD 8GB RAM Win10|
|2||1 x 32″ Panasonic TX-32JS350E HD LED Smart TV|
|3||2 x vouchers worth €50 to a local store (Scan Malta) – total value = €100|
Each of the 3 prizes will be allocated to 3 different winners.
Additional details regarding the competition
- LifeStar Insurance plc will be participating to the MFCC trade fair between the 21st and the 24th of October 2021, at stand 053;
- The fair’s attendees will be invited to the LifeStar’s stand and will receive a LifeStar freebie, along with different informative materials about life insurance products (brochures, flyers);
- The Organizer would also be able to potentially identify their life insurance needs and invite the participant to fill in their contact details, in order to participate to a raffle, once the fair ends;
- Upon completing the raffle ticket, the participant will win 1 ticket to a draw that will be organized after fair ends;
- After the collected data is verified and the participant is declared qualified, the participant will earn a chance to win one of the 3 prizes;
- If the data is submitted more than once (same data in terms of Name/Surname/telephone/e-mail address), the Participant will be disqualified for the corresponding form and only the first ticket will be granted and taken into account for the draw;
- All qualified participants have equal chances to win the prizes, regardless of their acceptance to schedule a meeting with the Organizer’s Sales representatives;
- The prize draws will take place after completion of fair meaning by the 15th of November 2021 and the prize winners shall be announced on Facebook after the draw; If for unforeseen reasons, the Organizer cannot perform the draw by the 15th of November, the latest date by when it could be organised is 15th of December 2021.
- The Organizer shall randomly choose 1 winner and 2 spare winners for each prize;
- If the winner is contacted by phone/e-mail and not reached within 3 days from the extraction date, then the Organizer shall allocate winners from the other 2 spare winners, in the drawn order;
- For winners to redeem the prize, they will have to answer to 1 question;
- The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Participants;
- The Organizer’s employees and TIIs are not allowed to participate in the competition / raffle;
- The collected leads will be contacted by the Organiser’s salesforce and full GDPR consent shall be collected.