Organizer: LifeStar Insurance plc, situated in Testaferrata Street, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta, authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority to carry on long term business of insurance under the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta and bearing company registration number C 29086.
Participant’s eligibility: any individual over the age of 18, who completes his/her details and answers to all of the questions in the Survey, as promoted by the Organizer on Facebook, with correct and unique data. The Participant is considered eligible to the prize draw by giving the Organizer the permission of contact for marketing purposes when submitting his/her details in order to participate to the raffle via the Facebook Lead Generation Campaign.
- Name and Surname – mandatory
- Telephone Number – mandatory
- E-mail address – mandatory
- Are you male, female, or non-binary?
- Please provide your age and address location.
- What is your current job title?
- Are you a parent? If yes, how many children do you have?
- Are you the sole financial earner of your household?
Disclaimer: Providing your details is considered as consent for your data to be used for marketing purposes.
Your consent to the processing of your data by the Company is revocable, and accordingly, you may withdraw your consent, or you may under certain circumstances, exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, data portability, objection and transferability, specified in LifeStar Insurance plc – Privacy Notice which is available on the Company’s website:https://lifestarinsurance.com/privacy-policy/. Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:email@example.com. Your request will be seen to as soon as possible.
Starting on 15.06.2021, the Organizer will advertise a Lead Generation Campaign via Facebook, in order to collect data from the filled-up survey that the participants submit to be in the chance of winning one of our Grand Prizes.
Campaign duration: 3 months, between 15.06.2021 and 15.09.2021.
The campaign will be split in 3 different Stages and after each stage is completed, 5 winners will be entitled to a different prize:
|Stage 1||15.06.2021 – 15.07.2021||1 Fitbit Smartwatch|
|Stage 2||16.07.2021 – 15.08.2021||1 iRobot Vacuum Cleaner|
|Stage 3||16.08.2021 – 15.09.2021||3 vouchers worth €100 to local stores
e.g. Scan Malta, Decathlon, The Point
Each of the 3 prizes will be allocated to 3 different winners.
Additional details regarding the competition
- Facebook users will be seeing the Organizer’s sponsored advert and will be invited to answer one of LifeStar’s BIG LIFE QUESTIONS, for example: About to retire? Is retirement around the corner? Heading into retirement? How satisfied do you feel? What gets you up in the morning? How’s life treating you? Are you enjoying life? (Do you know) how many people are diagnosed with cancer every year in Malta? (Do you know) how many children in Malta are born with special needs each year?
- Shall the user click on the advert, they will be redirected to a survey and invited to answer a few questions, so that the Organizer would be able to potentially identify their life insurance needs and contact them to schedule a meeting.
- Upon completing the questions of the survey, the participant will win 1 ticket to a draw that will be organized after each stage of the campaign ends.
- After the collected data is verified and the participant is declared qualified, a ticket will be sent by e-mail to the Participant (if an e-mail address is provided) or provided by the Organizer in hard copy once the Participant visits the LifeStar Office.
- The e-mail will have the ticket attached in digital format and the e-mail content will be:
Thank you for entering a chance to win one of our Grand Prizes.
Winners will be chosen on 20.07, 20.08 and 20.09.2021.
- If the data is submitted more than once (same data in terms of Name/Surname/telephone/e-mail address), the Participant will be disqualified for the corresponding form and only the first ticket will be granted and taken into account for the draw.
- All qualified participants have equal chances to win the prizes, regardless of their acceptance to schedule a meeting with the Organizer’s Sales representatives.
- The prize draws will take place after completion of each stage of the campaign meaning on 20.07, 20.08 and 20.09 and the prize winners shall be announced on Facebook after each draw.
- The Organizer shall randomly choose 1 winner and 2 spare winners for the first 2 stages.
- For stage 3, the organizer will choose 3 different winners with 6 spare winners.
- If the winner is contacted by phone/e-mail and not reached within 3 days from the extraction date, then the Organizer shall allocate winners from the other 2 spare winners, in the drawn order.
- For winners to redeem the prize, they will have to answer to 1 question.
- The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Participants.
- The Organizer’s employees and TIIs are not allowed to participate in the competition/raffle.
- The collected leads will be contacted by the Organiser’s salesforce and full GDPR consent shall be collected.